Assistive Technology Department Services
- One-on-one training with adaptive software
- One-on-one training in computer basics
- Personalized demonstrations of Low Vision equipment.
- Job development skill building to include: resume writing, the use of Internet search engines, and mock interviews.
- Workshops and presentations for large groups demonstrating and explaining accessibility and assistive technology.
- Demonstrations of equipment in Neurodiversity and Low Vision kits courtesy of MDRC. Items include: iPad, Echo Pen, Kindle, Medication Reminders, and other daily living items.
Assistive Technology Department Software and Equipment
- JAWS screen reading program
- Window-Eyes screen reading program
- ZoomText screen magnification program
- MAGic screen magnification program
- Dragon Naturally Speaking speech to text program
- Video Magnifiers
- Large print keyboards
- Hand-held magnifiers
- Money identifiers
- Digital recorder/player devices
- Labeling items and templates for envelopes and signatures